
My youngest son and I both had stomach aches in the middle of the night last night which kept us awake and had us feeling groggy this morning. I'm thinking it's a little tummy virus. So we are taking a "personal day" together, drinking cammomile tea with honey, and getting lots of rest. No school for him, no interval run for me. Just some rest and relaxation. Which is sometimes just what the doctor ordered.
4 comments:
Quite right too. I have a cold and I've decided to take a week off from any training. Hope you and he feel better soon!
Hope you are feeling better soon but then relaxing is good too. Chamomile with honey, I will have to try that.
What helps me with tummy problems is mint tea (I bet honey would go with it too).ntseri
Hope you and your son feel better tomorrow. Take care Amy!
Hope you two are feeling better! My coworker called in to day with tummy issues too :(
Post a Comment