Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tiny little post

I have workshops tonight and tomorrow so I have been busy all day getting the house ready for our participants...I wouldn't let myself blog until I got everything squared away! But I did get to the gym right when it opened at 9 and got my New Rules workout in: weights and HIIT on the treadmill. It was hard but went well. I am starting to feel more "welcome" in the back room with the barbells - I guess the regulars are getting used to me...or wait, could it be that I am turning into a regular??? This week I will finish level 4 and move on to level 5 next week, which I plan to finish before my trip to Florida in November. Hope you all are well and I will be back on Wednesday or Thursday once my workshops are done!

7 comments:

Ewa said...

Good job on New Rules. Whichever the case may be, the regulars accepting you or you feeling more confident, you must be doing something right.

Giorgio said...

Enjoy new rules workout Amy!
I hope you'll do nice workshops tonight and tomorrow.

Fran said...

You are one of the regulars! You're really great in keeping this up! I might want to look into this book as you and Lori both are enthousiastic about this book.

Success on the workshops today and tomorrow.

Oh and about that apple pie: you're always welcome to visit me and I'll bake one for you.

J said...

You are a back room regular!!! I knew that would happen eventually...

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Excellent new rules workout! I'd like to read the book!

Johann said...

I'm sure you are turning into a regular. Good luck with the workshops!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the new rules. I hope that the workshop was fruitful and went very well. I am also sure that you are turning into a regular.