Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No inspiration!

Do you ever have that, no inspiration to write? I've just been catching up on everyone's blogs and procrastinating on updating my own...

Yesterday was busy: a visit to my doctor for thyroid follow up, a delicious vegan lunch and great conversation at my friend Christine's house, taking two of my boys to the orthodontist after school and then it was time to throw together some dinner. We stopped at the store close to the university dorms which was a big mistake because it was so busy - full of students stocking up on junk food!

Today it was the gym: a weight workout followed by at HIIT run. Annick and I were next to each other on the treadmills, both needing to do about the same amount of time and I was glad she was there to spur me on - I just might have pooped out otherwise...

Biked back home and did some laundry, housework - and now it's already time to go pick up my youngest from school. Just where the heck does the time go???

7 comments:

Bert said...

You are very good about updating your blog, especially considering your busy schedule!

Ruthie said...

yep.. its natural :) somedays just posting my workout is all i got to give :) on those kind of days I go back to why i set the blog up in the first place .. to hold me accountable :) .....its all good .....even in the mundane there is inspiration !!!

Fran said...

I know what you mean, sometimes (euh a lot of times) my days do exist of working, eating, exercising, sleeping and I don't know what to write about. But there's always a training, a food update or an outfit to show. First I posted every other day. But started a few weeks ago with 3 days a week which I prefer more.

You've asked where our village is situated. I live in Bunschoten and it's the IJsselmeer at which our village is located.

Well of to my beauty salon for my facial treatment.

Have a great evening.

Ewa said...

Sometimes even though I am rushing around it seems like nothing is really happening in my life. Same old stuff day after day.
And sometimes even when there are tons of new things and experiences I am just too overwhelmed to write.
Go figure.
I am so envious that you can just bike to run errands.

Lori said...

I don't know where the time goes. I swear I have to look at my blog to make sure I actually got all 30 days out of September LOL!

ajh said...

I love that you bike to the gym. How far is it?

Amy said...

The gym is not far, about 2 or 3 kilometers. It actually takes me just as long to go in the car, with all the traffic and finding parking, so I really prefer to bike - unless it's pouring down rain or freezing!