Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Another Speedy Post
I just got back from the gym - I finished stage 3 of New Rules of Lifting for Women!!! Now I just have time for a quick post while I drink my coffee because I have a busy day (why does everything always end up being all bunched up): from 12.30 to 17.30 I am taking a cooking class with Linda, and then I need to get the 7 pm train to Brussels to meet my husband for a concert and reception afterwards. Somewhere in between those two I need to make sure my kids get some dinner! More later... hope you have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats on finishing stage 3!
Have fun today. What concert are you going to?
Have fun at the concert!
Have a great day and evening!
Stage 3 done? Now you must be in amazing shape. No wonder you have all this energy for busy days.
Enjoy!
Is that a rock concert? Please take some pictures. Enjoy the music. Anyway I am waiting for the U2 concert on Octob. 8, the usual Black Knight tribute.
I've just read you have a busy day Amy. Unfortunately I have a busy week :)
Happy running!
Post a Comment