Friday, September 24, 2010

Fingers crossed!

A big storm with thunder and lightning passed through last night but this morning it was dry and I was able to bike to the gym. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be decent weather on Sunday afternoon when we have our 10K in Mechelen.

I wasn't feeling that terribly motivated to do weights today, but I got it done and finished with the elliptical. Sometimes I just have those days where I have to drag myself through the workout and am simply glad to complete it! Someone once told me that those are actually the workouts where you make a lot of progress. Boy, I sure hope so!

4 comments:

Fran said...

I definitely keep my fingers crossed. Bella has a doggy date Sunday afternoon and we have planned a walk in the forest and it's nicer when it's dry.

Good for you that you dragged yourself to the gym. I feel always better after workouts that I really didn't want to do.

But today I'm really going to skip my workout. The past few days all people ask me is if I'm sick because I look so tired and I am tired. Besides that I have a splitting headache that doesn't seem to go away. I'm even not sure if I'm going to make it on my long run tomorrow. Maybe I split it in two short runs on Saturday and Sunday.

Lori said...

We all have those days where we phone it in at the gym. At least you did it, though!

Good thoughts for weather coming your way!

Ewa said...

You are one disciplined lady. As a reward you deserve good weather this Sunday. I'll talk to the boss, see what he can do. :)
Good luck.

ajh said...

Good for you for doing it and let's hope you progressed!