Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Decisions, decisions

I had an appointment with my osteopath this morning and then went to a nearby clothing shop where I had a coupon and tried on a ton of stuff, just to see what looked good and what didn't. I am pretty picky about buying clothes and only get stuff when I feel quite convinced about it. I ended up getting two new tops for fall and treated myself to a new winter scarf, which will come in handy tonight as I am going to a concert with Linda and it is very chilly and gray outside.

Right now I am trying to decide between going out for a quick run or doing yoga inside, where it is nice and warm... I normally don't plan any exercise on osteopath days but today I feel like it and I have time.

Later: did yoga, talked to my mom, now it's time to pick up Felix. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Fran said...

Well done on the workout!

Show us a picture of the tops and scarf, very curious to know how they look.

What concert did you go to and was it fun?

Amy said...

If I can get one of my kids to take a picture, I will!

The concert was beautiful - a small men's polyphonic choir singing old French, old Dutch and Latin songs, accompanied by lute and flute. It took place in the old orangerie of the Leuven botanical garden, which was cool.