Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sunny Day

Felix is so very lucky to have a day off today - it is a beautiful late summer morning, bright with sunshine and the gold color of the leaves that are just starting to turn. I got up early and did this yoga workout and then once Felix was up and had a chance to eat breakfast we headed into town on our bikes and did a bunch of little errands together. The idea was to give him a lot of practice locking and unlocking and manuevering with his brand new bike. He did great and we ended our errands with a stop at the bakery for a treat (for him)!

Now it's time to make lunch for when the big brothers get home.

4 comments:

ajh said...

Sounds like a good morning! I hope to ride my bike to work tomorrow. I'll see if I can pull it off!

Cindy said...

Hope Felix is enjoying his new bike.

Giorgio said...

During the last week of September the weather will be sunny. Felix will enjoy again his new bike :)

Johann said...

Sounds like a perfect morning! Spring has arrived here in SA and the mornings are beautiful.