Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meet the new bike!

Here it is! Flashy color, huh? From a mom's perspective, it will be great for visibility. We've taken advantage of the gorgeous weather and done a lot of practice runs today - just got back from the grocery store, and will soon be headed to badminton practice. Hope he is still as enthusiastic when it gets cold and rainy!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Ooo! I love the green!

Cindy said...

very nice!

Bert said...

Nice bike! Congrats.

Lori said...

Yay for the bike! What brand is it?

Fudgey said...

Nice bike :-)

Ewa said...

This is a very cool color. Maybe if I had a green bike like that I would ride every day. :)

ajh said...

I thought YOU got a bike and I would have a friend to go crazy over biking with!

Johann said...

Great bike! Here in Johannesburg biking can be dangerous. I don’t cycle anymore after I lost a close friend in a cycling accident.