In my new fall workout schedule, Thursday is my "challenging run" day. I'll be alternating with a couple kinds of interval runs (at the gym on the treadmill) and runs at the Finnish track. Today I had four loops around the Finnish track on my plan and luckily for me we are having perfect running weather - sunny but cool, and no wind - yay!
Can I just say again how much I love my Garmin??? It is so cool to get all that feedback after a run and I am finding it really motivating. Now I really understand why everyone is so addicted to their Garmin!
When I got home I did 20 minutes of Wii Fit yoga. Now it's time to get a bit of housework done...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so happy to hear you love your Garmin! :)
How is the wii fit yoga? Fun? Challenging? Relaxing?
Glad to hear your training went well with a perfect running weather. I agree with you: Garmin is useful and it gives us motivation.
The Finnish track is fun! But hard...
I am glad you have your Wii back to do your yoga with!
See my last post - have tagged you with an award!
You are really taking advantage of more that your Garmin offers than I am. Good for you.
I envy your perfect running weather. Here in San Jose we hit 103F (39C) today. I was almost glad I still cannot run any decent distances.
Post a Comment